Extension of ViP DinaricA in the CBC Region Albania – Kosovo
The Overall Objective is to enhance cross-border (CB) economic activities through unique sustainable tourism models based on natural, traditional and cultural values, while bringing forth shared characteristics of the region.
SO1: Further development of ViP DinaricA long-distance trail and enriching tourism offer that links mountain communities and tourism stakeholders in target region for valorization of unique natural wealth & cultural-historic
SO2: Raise awareness on economic, environmental & social benefits of long-distance trails, increase attractiveness and competitiveness of the tourist offer in project covered area;
SO3: Increase attractiveness of the area for visitors through small-scale interventions and effective promotion and marketing of the destination.
- Grant Contract No.: 2018/395-022
- Overall budget: 444,684.38 EUR
- Donor contributions: 377,981.73 EUR
- Applicants contributions: 66,702.66 EUR
- Start date: 15 March 2018 - 15 February 2020 (24 months)
- Coordinator Partner: Community Development Fund (CDF),
Kosovo Albanian Development Fund (ADF), Albania
- Location of project: Kosovo, Bjeshket e Nemuna,
Municipalities of Gjakova, Decan,
Junik and Pejë and Albania,
Municipalities of Kukes Region, Lezha Region.